Personal Taxation - Tax Returns Bristol

At Reed & Co we provide a cost effective efficient service when it comes to tax returns. When it comes to the end of your financial year it can be stressful ensuring you’ve sorted everything out to avoid possible penalties.

You need to submit a tax return if one or more of the following is true:

  • You are self-employed;
  • You are a partner in a partnership;
  • You are a company Director;
  • You receive rental income;
  • You receive savings, investments or dividend income;
  • You receive foreign income;
  • You have PAYE income over £100,000 per year.

If you are a CIS subcontractor in the UK then you will need to complete a self-assessment tax return each year in order to claim back your CIS deductions from HMRC.

At Reed & Co. we offer a fixed fee service to prepare your income and expenditure accounts, complete your self-assessment tax return and liaise with HMRC on your behalf so that your tax affairs are always kept up-to-date. We aim to secure the maximum refunds as fast as possible.

Simply send us your records, we will then prepare them into a set of income and expenditure accounts and incorporate them into your self-assessment tax return. We will then send you these for approval, once approved we submit them electronically to HMRC, claim your refund and transfer the funds straight into your bank account.

Other services that are offered by our bookkeeping service include bank reconciliation, payment alerts, creditors & debtors reports and income & expenses management. For a comprehensive accounting service in Bristol and the surrounding area, Reed & Co tax advisors can handle the accounts of any business and help with the taxation of individuals as well as companies. For a complete overview of our services, contact us today. We would love to hear from you!

What Our Clients Say

Are you looking for an accountant? Get in touch today.

If you’re unsure if you need an accountant, get in touch for a free consultation.